Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Movie Recommendatons

Hey Folks,

Here are a couple of movies that we've seen recently.  If you get the chance, check 'em out on DVD.     
                         
  Shoot 'Em Up
Clive Owen stars as a guy out to save an orphan from a hitman.  Owen's character is almost like a stand-up comic.  A typical scene begins with Owen asking  "You know what I really hate?" and ends with him killing it.  

The name pretty well sums it up.  If you're in the mood for mindless violence and really intricate gun fights, this movie is awesome.  Best line belongs to Paul Giamatti: "Guns don't kill people...but they sure help".

I Am Legend
-Will Smith is excellent in this movie.  I highly recommend it.  It contains the most touching death of a pet scene since Ol' Yeller.

Moral of the story:  Don't Cure Cancer!!!  If you do, the human race is doomed.  If someone else claims that they've found a cure, slap the s#!t out of them.

I'll post more reviews (and random comments) as I think of them.  

-Rob 

No comments: